Albuquerque Storm Damage Tips
General Tips To Prepare for Storm Damage
- Assemble an emergency kit that consists of food, water and basic disaster supplies designed to last at least 72 hours. Put the kit together well before severe weather strikes. Keep it in an easily accessible place, so you can grab it and go if you have to evacuate.
- Develop a family communication plan, since your family members will probably be at different places like work or school when a storm strikes. Therefore, you need to establish a way of getting in touch with each other before the storm strikes. Decide ahead of time how and where you will meet each other. Make sure everybody in the family knows everybody else's cell phone number.
- If you live in a storm-prone area, your community may have already established evacuation routes to leave the area safely and quickly. Learn about your community's evacuation plans and routes and make sure everybody in your family knows.
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Albuquerque?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
A fast response is crucial to flooding and storm damage, because it reduces secondary damage and restoration costs. Storms don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. Our technicians will respond immediately, day or night, to help Albuquerque business owners and residents.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As a leader in storm and water damage restoration, SERVPRO of South Albuquerque has the specialized training and expertise to restore your home back to its pre-storm condition. Our restoration process puts an emphasis on scientific drying techniques, progress monitoring and documentation.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1,650 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Having a company that can coordinate the whole process from start to finish to make your life easier and gets you back in your home or business faster. “Like it never even happened.”
If you would like more information on hiring a team experienced in Storm Damage Restoration Call SERVPRO of South Albuquerque Today at (505) 345-4700