About SERVPRO of South Albuquerque
Linda K. Cecil
Owners of SERVPRO of South Albuquerque
SERVPRO of South Albuquerque understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of South Albuquerque specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of South Albuquerque can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Albuquerque.
SERVPRO of South Albuquerque is hood cleaning certified and offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We follow manufacturer’s instructions. We can empty and sanitize the ice machine, and wipe down walls, ceilings and dry storage areas. SERVPRO of South Albuquerque offers great commercial cleaning options as well.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Exhaust Hood Cleaning Certified MFS
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)